Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Countdown to New Year of 2009 at QB

Fuyohh, So fast time flies. We are going to say goodbye to 2008 and welcome the year of 2009. Yeap Peng and Yinze they all said wan to do a review of 2008 jz like yc. Ok I will write some about that.

Oh ya, today bought a Nike futsal shoes lol. NO discount haiz......My sarawakian fren Kong is in Penang. Today is also the first time that I watch horror movies wiv yinze, peng, yik and yc haha. The movie "diary of the dead" was average, not too exciting or too boring. Mostly zombies movies will not have ending......

OK lets see the review of my year 2008~~~:)

1.Jan~~ Studied in Advanced Tertiary College. Met a lot of new frens and good lecturers escpecially Mrs.Karling lol. I learnt Common Law and a lot of methods to do our accs. First I thought Law was easy to study. However I only realised studying Law need to do a lot of research and practices.

2.Feb~~This month was very special since it was a leap month, only happens once in 4 years. Went to learn longitivity ( Chang Sheng Xue) wiv my bro. It was also known as Healing power. Dillan and Dennis also learnt it b4. Chinese New Year ntg much la jz gamble, eat and drink. Spent some precious time to talk wiv my cousins. I also beat Daryl and Yinze in fifa for the first time haha.

3. March~~ General election. As u noe it was a political tsunami. Got my SPM results which I was not quite satisfied. Car test lo met the strict tester......Shortlisted for JPA scholarships.

4. April~~ Went for JPA interview. A lifetime experience. I also went for petronas scholarships    
interview. I think it was my fate to study in uni petronas coz I would not go for the interview if I worked in pc fair haha. Good news for my bro coz he was awarded scholarships to University Hong Kong of Science and Technology.

5. May~~I was offered to studying University Malaysia Pahang and I got penang matric after appealing. At the same time I got petronas scholarships to study in Uni Petronas. So I studied in Uni Petronas and left ATC. This had changed my life and my future. This month is the first time I started swmming since 3 years ago. I learnt how to swim again and now I almost noe evry swmming styles hehe. Nw I will swim wiv yc, dary or dennis if we are free.

6. June~~Ermm it was Euro Football fever. Spain emerged as champion lol, Torres roxzzz.....     First time unbeatable in dota match in cc for a week, which was about 25 to 30 matches. That I played wiv jim, wei quan, theng soon and daryl. My cousin Hui Leng treated me n my bro a seafood buffet at Park Royal Hotel. First time also got to eat lobster, thx a lot ya hehe. This month I was like a "playboy". just ply as much as I could b4 heading to my uni.  

7. July~~A new journey had begun. I had gone to study in University Technology Petronas, in   Tronoh. Actually it was not very near from Ipoh also but how many ppl noe about tronoh haha. Met a lot of new frens from other state like Kong, Han shen, Chai Shing, Chang yi, gan......Next time wan to travel to any state also has frens to bcom virtual tour guide haha. I also hav my roommate, Timmy from Selnagor. Nice guy wiv musical talent. Oh ya Penang had been declared as world heritage city, bravo!!! Watched Dark Knight which I think it was the best movie for the year of 2008.

8. August~~Started to be very busy doing my uni stuffs. Seldom updated my blog. Test and       assignment all driving me crazy.  Oh ya Olympic fever was on. Usain bolt broke 100m, 200m and 4x100m record. Phelps became the first person to win 8 medals in swmming and also the most successful sportsman in Olympic History. China emerged as champion for the first time.

9. September~ Test was just around the corner again. I did my moral debate, thinking skills test and poster presentation in one week. It were the rush hours in my life. Visited pc fair in Ipoh which was so small only. Went to Jusco to celebrate mooncake festival.

10. October~~I went to UTM as a study trip. I attended the oil gas conference. I got the chance to noe more about the oil gas field and the future of this field. Many ppl were scared that there will be no more petrol in a few years that. However, wiv the latest technology we will get to discover and explore more oild fields.

11. November~~Final exam had come. Busy studying lol. Study week very boring except plying futsal. I was very touched when my new frens celebrated my 18th bday for me. It was the first time that I passed my bday wiv so many ppl.

12. December~~Yesss!!! Home sweet home coz it was sem break. Played a lot of sports such as   bbal, fball and swmming. Went to countdown in queensbay. Celebrated christmas at Auto City. 

Thats all for the year of 2008. Looking for more excitement for the year of 2009!!!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

No resolutions? Happy New Year.


My 18th bday yeepee

Check out what is ur true name means!!!!

What Low Jun Leon Means
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are very charming... dangerously so. You have the potential to break a lot of hearts.
You know how what you want, how to get it, and that you will get it.
You have the power to rule the world. Let's hope you're a benevolent dictator!

You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

Dataran Johor Bahru

Dataran Johor Bahru
Me and Vittaya BOOn

In China Yun Nan

In China Yun Nan
So Cold