Monday, February 4, 2008

"Steam" & ZZZ Day

Today I woke up at 7am. I was very sleepy coz I just slept for 3 hours last night. First I was bitten by a mosquito. I woke up and tried to search and kill the mosquito. However, I could not find it so I continued to sleep. Then, I was bitten by an ant until my leg was swollen. So for the rest of the night, My leg was itchy and painful.

This morning 8am I went to learn car wiv Daryl lo.I was quite happy as I din go down hill at all for the first time. Daryl was a bit nervous. He "si hui" abt 5 times. Actually he just din press the accelerate pedal. I saw my form 5 classmate Zhen Yan and Hsiu Siew. They were so pro. When I wanted to learn parking, suddenly an Indian girl juz stopped behind me. Gailo I could not reverse so I just did 3 point turn. Uncle then taught us how to drive on the road. I was a bit scared to drive on the road for the 2nd times. At 10.35am, we started going back.

When I came back, I saw Lay Bee and my aunty. They juz came back from market. Dillan also followed them. Dillan commander was so good. He appealed for Dillan and others to go home earlier. Dillan said bathing times were the best coz could chit chat wiv other ppl. Moreover, He coould show his "six packs". Actually we planned to gamble bt Dillan and Daryl were going out to somewhere. So tom only decide. Yinze said he wanted to treat Dillan for tm breakfast. After that, maybe we are going to play dota lo.

In the afternoon, I attended acc lesson at ATC. I was quite "steam". I counted wrongly and wrote wrongly in my calculation. Sia sui lol when I came out to show my working on the white board ha ha. If I din hav acc lesson, probably I would go to play dota wiv my friends which jz came back from NS. Wao they hav NS dota gangs wanted to challenge us. Bt we are not scared at all, come on jz bring it on!!! Daryl played wiv them in gg client and there were leavers for evry match, fortunately I din go. If I did, we could play 3vs3 ha ha.. When I came home, I took a shower and a nap b4 continue watching movies.

CNY is coming and there is a bad news for us. Our living room fan has spoilt. So for anyone who wants to visit our house pls take ur own fan......Tom syok liao going redbox wiv Yun Chong lol. Dunno y so "steam" today. I muz study hard mz not "pray pray". If not, I sure do badly in my examination. Leon, gambateh yes!!!

1 comment:

Caprio said...

Hey, can you remove your display picture with the sunglasses on? You look stupid and lanxi on the picture...


My 18th bday yeepee

Check out what is ur true name means!!!!

What Low Jun Leon Means
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are very charming... dangerously so. You have the potential to break a lot of hearts.
You know how what you want, how to get it, and that you will get it.
You have the power to rule the world. Let's hope you're a benevolent dictator!

You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

Dataran Johor Bahru

Dataran Johor Bahru
Me and Vittaya BOOn

In China Yun Nan

In China Yun Nan
So Cold