Monday, February 11, 2008

Third day of CNY




9th of feb

I went to gurney wiv Peng, Yinze, Yun Chong, Daryl, Dillan, Dennis , Zhi Kai and Zhen Yi. We went to red box. Gainia we 9 ppl shared one small room. We could only sing wiv 2 microphones. Zhen Yi osunded like Jay Chou, bei kua nia haa!

In the afternoon, I wanted to watch movie bt Peng and others din wan to watch movie. Zhen Yi and Zhi Kai watched "cj7'". Peng said he wanted to shop wiv his new friend. Daryl Yinze and Yun Chong wanted to buy somethings. They asked me to watched movie myself la. Luckily, I saw Hon Mun and I went to watch " Meet The Spartans". The movie was funny and dirty.......

When I finished watching the show I ran out immediately as Yun Chong they all kept asking me when I could go back. Yinze Daryl and Peng showed their bad faces. They said I wasted their time. Well, I dunno why they had such thinking la. First they asked me to watch movie myself. That time was almost 2.30pm. The show I watched was 2.45pm. I ended at 4pm. I could not understand why they din use common senses. Normally a show will last for about 1 hour to 1 and a half hour. As if I had spoilt their mood. Peng I could not blame him la coz his friend din turn up to meet him in gurney. Daryl and Yinze I really could not understand them. They could watch movie wiv me bt they din wan. So that was not my business. Maybe they like wasting time la. That time I was really angry wiv them

We went to Arizona lo. Happy la we won 2 mathes wiv yun chong. Then, Darryl and Yinze bullied Yun Chong and I bullied Yun Chong and me in Fifa. Let them syok la abo they had bad mood then blamed me agian. I scored in evry match. I had the talent to paly game la. If i hav chance to play fifa evryday, surely I cn beat them flat la. I not even play more tahn 20 times. Daryl said no mo qi kanasai, he played wiv yinze more often than me ma. Gainia juz now dc all my 6th to 8th Feb blog dissapeared haiz.

No comments:


My 18th bday yeepee

Check out what is ur true name means!!!!

What Low Jun Leon Means
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are very charming... dangerously so. You have the potential to break a lot of hearts.
You know how what you want, how to get it, and that you will get it.
You have the power to rule the world. Let's hope you're a benevolent dictator!

You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

Dataran Johor Bahru

Dataran Johor Bahru
Me and Vittaya BOOn

In China Yun Nan

In China Yun Nan
So Cold